THE WORLDS HIGHEST BUNGY IS RIGHT HERE IN MACAU!
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE BUNGY EXPERIENCE - TRUST US WE KNOW!
The AJ Hackett Macau Tower Bungy Jump is 233m / 764ft high, making this jump a Guinness World Record for the Highest Commercial Bungy Jump in the world.
In order to make this jump from the Macau Tower a reality, a specially designed bungy cord, guide cables, and recovery system had to be developed. AJ and his team spearheaded the new design and testing of all equipment and in doing so invented what his organization is now referring to as the 2nd generation bungy cord. This is a sphere shaped cord that is larger at the top than the bottom and allows jumper weights to be evenly dispersed over the entire length of the cord when jumping from such a height.
“Designing this new bungy cord is a major step forward for us. It will now allow us to jump from any building or structure in the world” says Founder AJ Hackett.
Jumpers leap from a platform 233m above the ground and experience the ultimate free fall experience before slowing down 30 meters from the ground and rebounding back up. The guide cables system ensure you do not make contact with the tower and enable bungy jumps to happen in nearly all weather conditions.
Night Bungy is also available from 6pm in winter and 7.30pm in summer, check out our opening hours below for details or inquire here.
Since the dawn of time man has battled with fear. Since the dawn of time man has dreamed of flying. Realize your dreams and conquer your fears!
- Bungy was established in Macau in December 2006
- AJ Hackett started its operations at Macau Tower 2001
- Jump Height: 233m/764ft
- The ultimate Bungy experience
- Night Bungy available
- Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, weather permitting
- Full HD videos of your jump available
- Jump with GoPro is available
- Costumes available (extra cost)
- Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump eCertificate
- AJ Hackett Macau Tower exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt (if you complete the jump only)
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
Hours Of Operation
Open: 7 Days a Week, 365 days a year (weather permitting)
September to June
11am - 7:30pm Mon - Thurs
11am - 10pm Fri - Sun
July and August
11am - 10pm everyday
*Night jumping is available 6-7:30pm Monday & Thursday 6-10pm Friday - Sunday most of the year. In summer it doesn't get dark until 7.30pm so in the months of June, July and August you need to wait until after this time.
Due to limited hours for Night Jumping we recommend booking a jump time slot before you arrive as we can be booked up in advance.
NOTE: Groups of 3 and/or above should make a booking in advance.
Prove you did it!
We take great pride in taking photos & HD Video from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Jump! Our video system uses the latest filming, recording and editing technology and uses high end broadcast quality Canon cameras. Photos and video are supplied on AJ Hackett USB memory sticks.
All video purchases receive the video story of AJ Hackett and our worldwide sites.
NOTE: If it's your birthday please let us know!!!
- These activity prices do not include tower entry price of MOP135
- Jumpers need to be able to fit into the harnesses to participate
- Written parental authorization for clients under 18 years old
- Minimum age should be 10 years of age but it’s more a case if the client fits the harness than actually an age matter.
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo…
Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
Please inform us of any other medical conditions you may have and if you are unsure please ask your medical practitioner.
After Booking, Registration and Payment: No Refund