Imagine you're standing on top of a Tall Tower 233 meters/764 feet high. Now take a stroll around the outer perimeter that encircles the tower. Piece of cake, right? Oh, did we tell you that the walkway is just 1.8 meters wide, and you’re actually outside the tower in the open and, get this, THERE'S NO HANDRAIL!
Welcome to Skywalk X - Fun for the family and all ages!
Skywalk X is an adventure that takes the hair raising fun of Skywalk to its limit! Ready for a walk on the wild side? Come and test your nerves on Skywalk X today!
This is a great activity to do with friends or family and a very rewarding experience. If you want a memorable souvenir photo while in Macau, you won’t beat this!
- Established: October 2002
- Height of walk: 233m/764ft
- All trips are guided with commentary
- Walkers are in specially designed walk harnesses
- All walkers are attached by 2 points of contact
- Walkers can lean off, sit down, walk and fly around the outside
- Night walks available
- Amazing views of Macau and Mainland China
- Skywalk - approximately a 20 minute trip
- Skywalk Certificate
- AJ Hackett Skywalk exclusive walkers Only T-shirt
- Your photos - Set of images taken of you, by our photo crew
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
Hours Of Operation
Open: 7 Days a Week, 365 days a year (weather permitting)
September to June
11am - 7:30pm Mon - Thurs
10am - 9pm Fri - Sun
July and August
10am - 9pm everyday
*Night Walks - we recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- These activity prices do not include tower entry price of MOP130 but ask about the tower ticket packages
- No age restriction. Children need to fit harnesses supplied securely, clients as young as 2 years old have enjoyed the walk.
- No weight restriction.
- Written parental authorization for under 18 years old.
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
Please inform us of any other medical conditions and if you are unsure please contact your medical practitioner.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund