RED HOT COMBO DEAL - NOW ON
TOWER CLIMB & SKWALK X COMBO MOP1688 SAVE MOP2388 (HURRY LIMITED OFFER)
Tower Climb previously called Mast Climb has relaunched after being closed for renovations and maintenance. Our new Tower Climb experience is new and improved with all new equipment, hand rails, hand holds and ascent itinerary.
Conquer Macau's highest summit at 338 meters/1108 feet. Stand at the top of the iconic Macau Tower by climbing 100 meters up the mast's vertical ladders. Tower Climb can guarantee the maximum height exposure and best 360 degree views.
This activity requires clients to be in moderate shape - it is a very physical product and not for the faint of heart! Our own adrenalin addicted thrill seeking crew rate this as one of the scariest activities we have!
Being out in the open and exposed to the vast void of space is an experience very few people get to experience. This is one of the MUST DO adventure activities for anyone that loves pushing themselves and exploring the unknown!
- Established: October 2002
- Height of tower: 338 metres/164 feet
- 100m vertical climb
- Small guided trips
- Specially designed harnesses and fall arrest system
- Trip duration 1 hour up and down
- Great for team building events
- Tower Climb
- Tower Climb Certificate
- Video & photos of your climb
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Climbers Only T-shirt
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
Hours Of Operation
Open: 7 Days a Week, 365 days a year (weather permitting)
September to June
11am - 7:30pm Mon - Thurs
11am - 9pm Fri
10am - 9pm Sat - Sun
July and August
10am - 9pm everyday
Prove you did it!
We take great pride in taking photos from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Tower Climb! Photo are supplied on USB memory sticks.
All USB sticks are preloaded with the story of Bungy and our worldwide sites.
- These activity prices do not include tower entry price of MOP130
- Must be 1.4m high or taller
- No age restriction
- Climbers need to be of a good fitness level
- Climbers need to be able to fit into the harness
- Written parental authorization for clients under 18 years old
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund