life on the edge
Bungy Jumping at Aj Hackett
Get ready to push your limits and DEFY GRAVITY! Located 20 minutes north of Cairns in lush rainforest is the world first purpose built Bungy Tower established in 1990.
With a world first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles, there's a Jump for everyone. Whether you’re a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, we guarantee we've got a jump to take you out of your comfort zone and a bit further! There's nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you you're still alive!
Our site is designed for ultimate spectating with tailor made viewing platforms, decks, licensed bar, music, free transport, live bands on Sundays and sun chairs.
From the top of the 50-metre tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the incredible Great Barrier Reef. So when you’re on the edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!
$169 ($159 + $10 Levy)
- 1x Bungy Jump
- 1x Jumpers ONLY Tee
- 1x Bungy Jump e-Certificate
- 1x AJ Hackett International Membership - 20% off worldwide!
- AJ's favourite site in the world for hanging out, having fun, meeting locals and getting a real Bungy experience
- The ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- Only site in the world that offers all day jump packages
- Bar on site
- Established: September 1990
- Height: 50m/164ft
- World's ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World's ONLY site that offers a BMX jump off the Tower roof!
- 196 stairs to the top
- Cairns' highest viewing platform
Photo & Video
We take great pride in taking photos & Full HD video from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump!
GoPro - We have GoPro's cameras' available for you to use.
Please ask our crew when you first sign in for availability and pricing!
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
Under 18’s require written parental consent
You need to inform us of:
High blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy,
epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders, vertigo…
Please note - this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions:
We can Jump people in wheelchairs, people with
limited or no eyesight and many other cases.
Just call us to discuss further.
Before registration: Full refund
After registration: No refund
The AJ Hackett smorgasbord of Jump Styles
- Swan Dive
- Water Touch
- Backward Elevator
- Forward Elevator
- Roof Jump
- Back Dive
- Forward Flip
- Fruit Bat
- Bar Drop
- XXX Rated
“Awesome!!!!” Read More...
“Flight of my life”
“Was really nervous about jumping once I got up there, Andy was lovely and helped calm my nerves, such lovely...” Read More...
“simply amazing :)”
“such a great experience....” Read More...