Get off-road with this half day ATV Quad Bike Adventure.
Start the day with a Quad Bike ride through lush tropical terrain. Cross creek beds, encountering spectacular unspoilt mountaintop views, dirt tracks and mud pits all while surrounded by magnificent rainforest.
Actual riding time is 1.5hrs on an automatic Yamaha 350cc Quad bike.
- Door to door transfers from all Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
- 50m Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump e-certificate
- Half Day ATV Quad Tour
- Morning tea & refreshments at ATV
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt (if complete Bungy Jump)
- AJ Hackett International membership - 20% discount worldwide
815am Pick up from most Cairns CBD Accommodation to Cairns Quads (Arrive at 9 am if self-driving)
1130am -12pm Transfer from Kuranda to Bungy site
230pm - Transfer from Bungy site to Accommodation
- Fast Facts
- Australia's One & Only Bungy Tower
- Bungy: 50m/164ft
- 16 Style Bungy Jump Menu
- ATV Quad Bikes are automatic Yamaha 350cc
- Rainforest terrain, Creek Beds, Mud pits and Obstacles
- Important Information
- Minimum Solo Bungy Jump weight 45kg (if you are under 45kg you can still do a tandem jump)
- Minimum ATV age 16 years old
- No Drivers License Required
- Under 18’s require written parental consent for both activities
What To Bring
- Long Pants
- Covered Shoes
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Bungy Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
50% Refund within 48hours, no refund within 24hours of departure.