The half day ATV Quad Bike adventure travels through lush tropical Rainforest & creek beds, encountering spectacular unspoilt mountaintop views, and purpose built obstacles, mud pits and motocross track on 5 acres of land. It's time to get down and dirty!
Actual riding time is 2 hours on a fleet of Polaris 300cc, and there are some Yamaha 90cc bikes for the kids and small adults.
- Door to door transfers from all Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
- Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump e-certificate
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt (if complete Bungy Jump)
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
- ATV 2hour Ride
- ATV afternoon tea & refreshments
9am Pick up from most Cairns CBD Accommodation to AJ Hackett
1240pm FREE Bus Transfer from AJ Hackett to ATV Ride
4-430pm Return to your Hotel
- Fast Facts
- Australia's One & Only Bungy Tower
- Bungy: 50m/164ft
- 16 Style Bungy Jump Menu
- ATV Quad Bikes are Polaris 300cc (Adults) / Yamaha 90cc (Kids & Small Adults)
- Rainforest, Creek Beds, Mudpits and Obstacles
- Important Information
- Minimum Bungy Jump age 1o years old
- Minimum Solo Bungy Jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!
- Minimum ATV age 12 years old
- No Drivers License Required
- Under 18’s require written parental consent for both activities
What To Bring
- Long Pants
- Covered Shoes
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Bungy Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
50% Refund within 48hours, no refund within 24hours of departure.