The Barron River is perfect for anyone who has never tried White Water Rafting or for those looking for an afternoon of fun and excitement close to Cairns!
Your guide will take you on an eco-adventure through the Barron Gorge national park aboard your 8 person inflatable raft, tackling grade 2 and 3 rapids including the infamous Rooster Tail where an action photo will be taken. PLUS you'll get the chance to try raft surfing (dependent on water levels) and to cool off with a swim in Lake Placid.
An amazing afternoon of adventure perfect for anyone over the age of 13years, with no experience necessary.
- 1x Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump e-certificate
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-Shirt (if complete Bungy Jump)
- AJ Hackett International Membership card - 20% off worldwide
White Water Rafting:
- Half Day Barron Rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- $30 levy to be paid on travel direct to Raft Operator
11am Pick up from most Cairns CBD Accommodation to AJ Hackett
2pm FREE Bus Transfer from AJ Hackett to Barron River for Rafting
530 / 6pm Return to your Hotel
- Fast Facts
- Must be done over two days (cannot be completed in one day)
- Established: August 1990
- Height: 50m/164ft
- ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- World ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof!
- Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Illy Jump.
Half Day Barron Rafting
Rapids Grade 2-3
- Photo & Video
We take great pride in taking photos from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump! So much so, in 2017 we won the TTNQ Excellence Award for Innovation due to our high-tech Photo & Video system! 7 different camera angles, slow motion, real time footage - all edited to YOUR choice of music and delivered right to your inbox... ready to brag brag brag!!!!
Have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages!
- important Information