The ultimate double thrill! Bungy Jump & Giant Jungle Swing in one day and save $!
Set in lush tropical rainforest of North Queensland, AJ Hackett Cairns, the ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia, has been Bungy Jumping for over 25 years and offers a jump menu of 16 different styles that tests any hardcore adrenalin junky!
The Giant Jungle Jungle Swing was created to allow 1,2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed and acceleration together. The only multi-person Swing in Australia swoops through the jungle from 45 metres down to 1 metre in 3.5seconds, reaching speeds up to 120km/h.
For an extra $90 you can upgrade to a Skypark Adventure Day Pass - this gives you *Unlimited Bungy Jumps & *Unlimited Giant Jungle Swings and lunch!
Want to stick with a Combo? Book below ⬇️
- Fast Facts
- Height: 50m/164ft
- ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- World ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof!
- Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Peking Duck Jump
- Swing Height: 45m/148ft
- First Jungle Swing of its kind allowing 1, 2 or 3 people to ride together!
- ONE & ONLY Minjin Jungle Swing in Australia
- 0-120km/hr in 3.5 seconds
- Self release mechanism - so you have the control!!
- Photo & Video
We take great pride in taking photos from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump! So much so in 2017 we won the TTNQ Excellence Award for Innovation due to our high-tech Photo & Video system! 7 different camera angles, slow motion, real time footage - all edited to YOUR choice of music and delivered right to your inbox... ready to brag brag brag!!!!
Have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages!
- Important Information
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump)
- No Minimum age applies fro Minjin Swing
- Minimum solo weight 55kg
- Maximum weight per person is 150kg
- Maximum combined weight 240kg (2 or 3 persons)
7 days a week 10am – 5pm (Closed Christmas Day)
Under 18’s require written parental consent for both activities
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Bungy Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund