The Tully River is regarded as the best rafting river in Australia, giving you an awesome day out rafting through grade 3-4 rapids which are challenging for the experienced and beginners alike.
Full tuition from your highly trained river guides, stunning scenery, adrenalin pumping rapids and a BBQ lunch on the river bank are just part of your day.
- Door to door transfers from all Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
- 1x Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump e-certificate
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt (if complete Bungy Jump)
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
White Water Rafting:
- Raft Australia's best White Water Rafting River
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- BBQ lunch beside the river
- Raft Levy of $30 is to be paid direct on day of travel to raft operator
Day 1: Bungy Jump
Free return transport available from Cairns CBD at 9am, 11am and 1pm
Northern Beaches at 9:55am and 11:55am
Open: 7 days a week from 10am (Closed Christmas Day)
(minimum age 7yrs old to ride in our Bus !)
Day 2: White Water Rafting
6-6.30am - Pick up from your hotel
6.00pm - Return to your hotel
- Fast Facts
- Established: September 1990
- Height: 50m/164ft
- ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- World ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof!
- Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers Jump.
- Full Day Tully Rafting
- Rapids Grade 3-4
- Raft through World Heritage Rainforest
- BBQ lunch on riverside
- Photo & Video
We take great pride in taking photos from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump! Photos & Full HD Video including wrist mounted Go Pro mobile cameras are available for every person - have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages !
Gopro helmet cams are available for hire. Photos are available for purchase on day of travel.
- Important Information
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!
White Water Rafting:
- Minimum age 13 years old
- Can not Raft if Pregnant
Under 18’s require written parental consent
WHAT TO BRING
- Covered Shoes
- Suncreen & cap
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled 48 hours prior to departure date
Note a $30 levy is to be paid direct on day of travel to Raft Operator