Our friendly, professional crew would like to welcome you aboard our 'brand-new' luxury Day Trip vessel ReefQuest!
ReefQuest is a brand new luxury vessel that was introduced to The Great Barrier Reef for the 2016 season and is fully equipped with modern state of the art facilities. Our passengers are provided with unrivalled comfort as we visit some of the best dive and snorkel locations on the Outer Great Barrier Reef at Norman, Saxon and Hastings Reefs.
These reefs are approximately 70km offshore. These unique sites offer superb coral formations and an abundance of coral and marine life! Come on board as we visit two different reef locations, where passengers have the opportunity to swim amongst the underwater locals, including inquisitive Nemos, Turtles, Stingrays and Wally the friendly Maori Wrasse. ReefQuest allows over four hours to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef, offering quality diving and snorkelling experiences, value for money, and most importantly
incredible memories that will last a lifetime!
We offer a light Morning Tea, Tropical Buffet Lunch with a selection of cold meats, salads and fruits and complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water are available throughout the day. Snacks, soft and alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase on board.
ReefQuest can cater for snorkelers, certified divers, and introductory divers.
- Door to door transfers from all Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
Giant Jungle Swing
- 1x Giant Jungle Swing
- Swing e-certificate
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
Great Barrier Reef Experience:
- Great Barrier Reef Trip - snorkelling onboard ReefQuest
- Delicious Buffet Lunch, including a selection of cold meats, soups, salads and fruits
- Complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water are available throughout the day
- FREE Snorkeling equipment, wetsuits, stinger suit & prescription masks available
- FREE Guided Snorkel Tour
- Optional diving (additional Cost)
Please note a $20 Levy is payable on the day direct to Reef Operator
Day 1: Giant Swing
Free return transport available from Cairns CBD at 9am, 11am, 1pm & 3pm
Northern Beaches at 9:55am and 11:55am
Open: 7 days a week from 10am (Closed Christmas Day)
(minimum age 7yrs old to ride in our Bus !)
Day 2: Snorkel the Reef with Reefquest
8am - Make own way to Check in "C Finger" at Cairns Marlin Marina
4.30pm - Arrive back to Marlin Marina
Make own way back to your accommodation
- Fast Facts
- Swing Height: 45m/148ft
- First Jungle Swing of its kind allowing 1, 2 or 3 people to ride together!
- ONE & ONLY Giant Jungle Swing in Australia
- 0-120km/hr in 3.5 seconds
- Self release mechanism - so you have the control!!
- Full Day Snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef
- Onboard Reefquest, a $4.5million vessel, built in 2016
- Longest established and locally owned Reef Operator
- Advanced eco-certified
- PADI Award winning
- Full Buffet Lunch included
- Important Information
- No Minimum age applies
- Minimum solo weight 55kg
- Maximum weight per person is 150kg
- Maximum combined weight 240kg (2 or 3 persons)
Great Barrier Reef Experience:
- Check in at 'C' Finger Marlin Marina
- Under 18years must travel with an accompaning Adult or Guardian
Under 18’s require written parental consent
WHAT TO BRING
- Suncreen & hat
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Great Barrier Reef Experience - Optional Diving requires signed medical form onboard vessel. If you have any medical conditions, please seek a medical clearance from your Doctor.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
More than 48 hours prior to travel, full refund.
Less than 48 hours prior to travel, no refund.
Please note a $20 Levy is payable on the day direct to the Reef operator