Bungy & Skydive all in ONE DAY!
View the stunning Great Barrier Reef from 14,000ft as you drop out of a plane soaring high above some of the worlds most pristine beaches surrounding Cairns.
You will free fall for 60 seconds (seems like a life time) as you reach speeds of over 200 kph. As the parachute deploys, feel the serenity as you gently float down to the lush safe surroundings below.
- Door to door transfers from all Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
- 1x Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump e-certificate
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt (if doing bungy jump)
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
- 1x 14,000ft Skydive in Cairns
- Skydive Certificate
Available in one day.
7.00am Pick up from Cairns CBD Accommodation to Skydive Office (subject to availability)
1.00pm Pick up from most Cairns CBD Accommodation to AJ Hackett
(minimum age 7yrs old to ride in our Bus !)
- Fast Facts
- Established: September 1990
- Height: 50m/164ft
- ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- World ONLY 16 Style Bungy Jump Menu
- World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof!
- Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers Jump
- 14,000ft skydive
- Freefall 60 seconds
- Photos & Video
We take great pride in taking photos from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump! Photos & Full HD Video including wrist mounted Go Pro mobile cameras are available for every person - have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages !
- Important Information
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!
- 7 days a week 10am – 5pm (Closed Christmas Day)
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Maximum body weight 110kgs - additional weight surcharges APPLY: 95 – 100kg = $25 / 100 – 105kg = $50 / 105 – 110kg = $100
Under 18’s require written parental consent for both activities
WHAT TO BRING
- Closed in shoes
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Bungy Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
Cancellations: A 100% per person cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual skydive date!
No Show: If you do NOT turn up for your scheduled arrival time or pickup time then this is considered a NO SHOW and we will charge a 100% per person cancellation fee. Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours of actual skydive date incurs a $50 fee per person!
Cancellations and Refunds: Requesting a refund on a ticket purchased through a travel agent: Please refer to your travel agents cancellation policy.
Please note a $35 APF Levy is payable on the day direct to the Skydive Operator