Swing & Skydive all in ONE DAY!
View the stunning Great Barrier Reef up to 15,000ft as you drop out of a plane soaring high above some of the worlds most pristine beaches surrounding Cairns.
You will free fall for 60 seconds (seems like a life time) as you reach speeds of over 200 kph. As the parachute deploys, feel the serenity as you gently float down to the lush safe surroundings below.
Alternatively you can choose Mission or Airlie Beach DropZones, let our crew know at time of booking. *(over 2 or more days)
- 1x Giant Jungle Swing
- Swing e-certificate
- AJ Hackett International Membership card - 20% discount worldwide
- 1x 15,000ft Skydive in Cairns
- Skydive Certificate
Available in one day for Cairns Dropzone. Mission or Airlie Beach Dropzones will be over 2 or more days.
6.30am Pick up from Cairns CBD Accommodation to Skydive Office (subject to availability)
1.00pm Pick up from most Cairns CBD Accommodation to AJ Hackett
(minimum age 7yrs old to ride in our Bus !)
- Fast Facts
- Swing Height: 45m/148ft
- First Jungle Swing of its kind allowing 1,2 or 3 people to ride together!
- One & Only Giant Jungle Swing in Australia
- 0-120km/hr in 3.5 seconds
- 15,000ft skydive
- Freefall 60 seconds
- Important Information
Giant Jungle Swing:
- No Minimum age applies
- Minimum solo weight 55kg
- Maximum weight per person is 150kg
- Maximum combined weight 240kg (2 or 3 persons)
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Maximum body weight 110kgs - additional weight surcharges APPLY: 95 – 104.9kg = $50 / 105 – 114.9kg = $75 / For customers over 115kg please contact us to confirm
Under 18’s require written parental consent for both activities
WHAT TO BRING
- Closed in shoes
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Bungy Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
Cancellations: A 100% per person cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual skydive date!
No Show: If you do NOT turn up for your scheduled arrival time or pickup time then this is considered a NO SHOW and we will charge a 100% per person cancellation fee. Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours of actual skydive date incurs a $110 fee per person!
Cancellations and Refunds: Requesting a refund on a ticket purchased through a travel agent: Please refer to your travel agents cancellation policy.
Please note a $35 APF Levy is payable on the day direct to the Skydive Operator