Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is the World's Most Beautiful Rainforest Experience.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is a unique Rainforest experience taking you on an unforgettable journey over and through World Heritage listed Rainforest. Two mid-stations, Red Peak and Barron Falls, provide the opportunity to learn about this ancient environment on boardwalks and at the Interpretation Centre.
Travel back into Cairns CBD onboard the most unique rail journeys in Australia. This famous railway winds its way on a journey from Kuranda to Cairns, situated along the line with views of the surrounding mountains. Rising from sea level to 328m, the journey from Kuranda passes spectacular waterfalls and into the stunning Barron Gorge. The journey includes an English commentary and all passengers receive a commentary companion which includes information on the history of the railways construction, a trip map and a map of Kuranda. Upon reaching the Cairns CBD, you will alight at Cairns Central Shopping Centre, where you can either continue your shopping day or head back to your Hotel.
- 1x Minjin Jungle Swing
- Minjin Swing e-certificate
- Hotel Transfer to AJ Hackett Site
- Bus Transfer to Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Departure point
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway - World Heritage Rainforest Return Experience:
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway One Way Experience
- Ranger Guided Tour at Red Peak Station
- Entry to CSIRO Rainforest Interpretation Centre at Barron Falls Station
Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Scenic Railway Journey from Kuranda to Cairns Central
- English Commentary, including a commentary companion
9am Pick up from most Cairns CBD Accommodation to AJ Hackett
1030am FREE Bus Transfer from AJ Hackett to Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
11am Skyrail Rainforest Cableway World Heritage rainforest experience
Free time in Kuranda, village in the rainforest
3pm Kuranda Scenic Railway journey, departing from Kuranda Terminal
5/530pm Return to Cairns Central Shopping Centre, make your own way back to your hotel
- Fast Facts
- Swing Height: 45m/148ft
- First Jungle Swing of its kind allowing 1, 2 or 3 people to ride together!
- ONE & ONLY Minjin Jungle Swing in Australia
- 0-120km/hr in 3.5 seconds
- Self release mechanism - so you have the control!!
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is a multiple award winning world first in environmental tourism
- Your Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience takes 2.5hours
- Includes time to explore the rainforest floor at Red Peak (with a complimentary Ranger Guided Tour) and Barron Falls Station
- Visit World Heritage protected ancient tropical rainforest in Tropical North Queensland without leaving a footprint
- Travel on Kuranda Scenic Railway, one of the most unique rail journeys in Australia
- Photo & Video
We take great pride in taking photos from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Minjin Swing! A Minjin Swing Photo Set on USB is included as part of this product.
A souvenir photo is also available for purchase of your Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience as well.
- Important Information
- No Minimum age applies
- Minimum solo weight 55kg
- Maximum weight per person is 150kg
- Maximum combined weight 240kg (2 or 3 persons)
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway:
Under 18’s require written parental consent
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway:
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway does not have a cancellation policy