SKYRAIL / TRAIN / BUNGY
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is the World's Most Beautiful Rainforest Experience.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is a unique Rainforest experience taking you on an unforgettable journey over and through World Heritage listed Rainforest. Two mid-stations, Red Peak and Barron Falls, provide the opportunity to learn about this ancient environment on boardwalks and at the Interpretation Centre.
Travel back into Cairns CBD onboard the most unique rail journeys in Australia. This famous railway winds its way on a journey from Kuranda to Cairns, situated along the line with views of the surrounding mountains. Rising from sea level to 328m, the journey from Kuranda passes spectacular waterfalls and into the stunning Barron Gorge. The journey includes an English commentary and all passengers receive a commentary companion which includes information on the history of the railways construction, a trip map and a map of Kuranda. Upon reaching the Cairns CBD, you will alight at Cairns Central Shopping Centre, where you can either continue your shopping day or head back to your Hotel.
- Fast Facts
- Established: August 1990
- Height: 50m/164ft
- ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- World ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof!
- Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers Jump
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is a multiple award winning world first in environmental tourism
- Your Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience takes 2.5hours
- Includes time to explore the rainforest floor at Red Peak (with a complimentary Ranger Guided Tour) and Barron Falls Station
- Visit World Heritage protected ancient tropical rainforest in Tropical North Queensland without leaving a footprint
- Travel on Kuranda Scenic Railway, one of the most unique rail journeys in Australia
- Important Information
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway:
Under 18’s require written parental consent
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway:
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway does not have a cancellation policy
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway will be closed on the following dates in October 2018:
MONDAY 15 AND FRIDAY 26 OCTOBER 2018
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway will be closed on the following dates in 2019:
TUESDAY 7 MAY 2019, FRIDAY 17 MAY 2019 AND MONDAY 27 MAY 2019
MONDAY 3 JUNE 2019, MONDAY 17 JUNE 2019 AND MONDAY 24 JUNE 2019