The Tully River is regarded as the best rafting river in Australia, giving you an awesome day out rafting through grade 3-4 rapids which are challenging for the experienced and beginners alike.
Full tuition from your highly trained river guides, stunning scenery, adrenalin pumping rapids and a BBQ lunch on the river bank are just part of your day.
- Door to door transfers from all Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
- 1x Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump e-certificate
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt (if complete Bungy Jump)
- AJ Hackett International membership card - 20% discount worldwide
White Water Rafting:
- Raft Australia's best White Water Rafting River
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- BBQ lunch beside the river
- Raft Levy of $30 is to be paid direct on day of travel to raft operator
Day 1: Bungy Jump
Free return transport available from Cairns CBD at 9am, 11am and 1pm
Northern Beaches at 9:55am and 11:55am
Open: 7 days a week from 10am (Closed Christmas Day)
(minimum age 7yrs old to ride in our Bus !)
Day 2: White Water Rafting
6-6.30am - Pick up from your hotel
6.00pm - Return to your hotel
- Fast Facts
- Established: August 1990
- Height: 50m/164ft
- ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- World ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof!
- Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers Jump.
- Full Day Tully Rafting
- Rapids Grade 3-4
- Raft through World Heritage Rainforest
- BBQ lunch on riverside
- Photo & Video
We take great pride in taking photos from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump! So much so in 2017 we won the TTNQ Excellence Award for Innovation due to our high-tech Photo & Video system! 7 different camera angles, slow motion, real time footage - all edited to YOUR choice of music and delivered right to your inbox... ready to brag brag brag!!!!
Have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages!
Gopro helmet cams are available for hire. Photos are available for purchase on day of travel.
- Important Information
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!
White Water Rafting:
- Minimum age 13 years old
- Can not Raft if Pregnant
Under 18’s require written parental consent
WHAT TO BRING
- Covered Shoes
- Suncreen & cap
- Cash or credit card for on board purchases
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – just call us to discuss further.
Before Registration: Full Refund
After Registration: No Refund
100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled 48 hours prior to departure date
Note a $30 levy is to be paid direct on day of travel to Raft Operator