The World's Highest
Bungy Jumping in MacaU
In order to make this jump from the Macau Tower a reality, a specially designed bungy cord, guide cables, and recovery system had to be developed. AJ and his team spearheaded the new design and testing of all equipment and in doing so invented what his organization is now referring to as the 2nd generation bungy cord. This is a sphere shaped cord that is larger at the top than the bottom and allows jumper weights to be evenly dispersed over the entire length of the cord when jumping from such a height.
Jumpers leap from a platform 233m above the ground and experience the ultimate free fall experience before slowing down 30 meters from the ground and rebounding back up. The guide cables system ensures you do not make contact with the tower and enables bungy jumps to happen in nearly all weather conditions.
Night Bungy is also available from 6pm in winter and 7.30pm in summer.
Bungy Jump - Standard
- 1x Bungy Jump
- 1x Exclusive T-shirt
- 1x e-Certificate
- 1x AJ Hackett International Membership Card
*20% off Worldwide!
- F&B Discounts at Macau Tower
- FREE Tower Admission Ticket
*AJ Hackett International Membership discounts are only applicable to Standard packages.
- These activity prices includes tower entry price of MOP135
- Jumpers need to be able to fit into the harnesses to participate
- Written parental authorization for clients under 18 years old
- Minimum age should be 10 years of age but it’s more a case if the client fits the harness than actually an age matter.
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Previous Dislocations, Recent Sprains, Fragile Skin, Artificial Limbs, Asthma.
Please note - this list is NOT exhaustive.
Please inform us of any other medical conditions you may have and if you are unsure please ask your medical practitioner.
After Booking, Registration and Payment: No Refund
PHOTO & VIDEO
We take great pride in taking photos & HD Video from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Jump! Our video system uses the latest filming, recording and editing technology and uses high end broadcast quality Canon cameras. Photos and video are supplied on AJ Hackett USB memory sticks.
All video purchases receive the video story of AJ Hackett and our worldwide sites.
NOTE: If it's your birthday please let us know!!!
- Bungy was established in Macau in December 2006
- AJ Hackett started its operations at Macau Tower 2001
- Jump Height: 233m/764ft
- The ultimate Bungy experience
- Night Bungy available
- Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, weather permitting
- Full HD videos of your jump available
- Jump with GoPro is available
- Costumes available (extra cost)