The World's Highest Urban Climb - 338m
Tower Climb in Macau
Conquer Macau's highest summit at 338 meters/1109 feet. Stand at the very top of the iconic Macau Tower by climbing 100 meters up the mast's vertical ladders. Tower Climb can guarantee the maximum height exposure and best 360 degree views.
This activity requires clients to be in moderate shape - it is a very physical product and not for the faint of heart! Our own adrenalin addicted thrill seeking crew rate this as one of the scariest activities we have!
Being out in the open and exposed to the vast void of space is an experience very few people get to experience. This is one of the MUST DO adventure activities for anyone that loves pushing themselves and exploring the unknown!
- 1x Tower Climb
- 1x e-Certificate
- 1x Exclusive T-shirt
- 1x AJ Hackett International Membership Card
*20% Off Worldwide!
- Video & Photos in USB
- F&B Discounts at Macau Tower
- FREE Tower Admission Ticket
*AJ Hackett International Membership discounts are only applicable to Standard packages.
- Established: October 2002
- Height of tower: 338 metres/1109 feet
- 100m vertical climb
- Small guided trips
- Specially designed harnesses and fall arrest system
- Trip duration 1.5 hours up and down
- Great for team building events
Photo & Video
We take great pride in taking photos from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Tower Climb! Photo are supplied on USB memory sticks.
We provide the story of Bungy and our worldwide sites with all video purchases.
NOTE: If it's your birthday please let us know!!!
- These activity prices includes tower entry price of MOP135
- No age restriction
- Climbers need to be of a good fitness level
- Climbers need to be able to fit into the harness
- Written parental authorization for clients under 18 years old
You need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Previous Dislocations, Recent Sprains, Fragile Skin, Artificial Limbs, Asthma.
Please note - this list is NOT exhaustive.
Please inform us of any other medical conditions you may have and if you are unsure please ask your medical practitioner.
After Booking, Registration and Payment: No Refund