Life on the edge
SINGAPORE'S ONE & ONLY
CNY Special ON NOW!
Was $199, NOW only $139 (Save $60).
Singapore's One & Only Bungy Jump right on Siloso Beach.
The core product of the AJ Hackett International stable of activities is Bungy Jumping, and the activity with which the company has forged its international reputation.
AJ Hackett International has operated this active experience in more than 10 countries since 1988 and remains the world leader in setting up, running, and innovating Bungy Systems. The company assisted in writing the official Standard for Bungy Jumping AS/NZS 5848 (Australia & New Zealand) in 1990, which is considered the worldwide reference document for Bungy Jumping.
Bungy Jumping has always fascinated both the jumper and spectator alike. Due to the design and position of the Jump Decks and overhead roof, a full range of Bungy Jump styles will be possible at the Sentosa Island venue.
1 x Bungy Jump
1 x Jumpers ONLY Tee
Access to Skybridge (Value $16)
1x AJ Hackett International Membership - 20% off worldwide!
- Double Bungy jump deck with dual counter weight systems
- Jump height of 47m
- Minimum jump weight 40kg / Max jump weight 150kg
- Minimum breaking strain of all equipment 2.2 tonnes
- Max number of jumpers 25 per hour
- Minimum age 14 years old with parental consent
- Pool depth 3.5m in jump impact zone with agitation type aeration system
- Jump menu offering 10 different jump styles
- Moving image and still photography capture
Photo & Video
We take great pride in taking photos & Full HD video from the most outrageous vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump!
GoPro - We have GoPro's cameras' available for you to use.
Please ask our crew when you first sign in for availability and pricing!
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
Under 18’s require written parental consent
You need to inform us of:
High blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy,
epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders, vertigo…
Please note - this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions:
We can Jump people in wheelchairs, people with
limited or no eyesight and many other cases.
Just call us to discuss further.
Before registration: Full refund
After registration: No refund