Life on the edge
SINGAPORE'S FIRST & ONLy
Singapore's latest top attraction is one of the best things to do in Sentosa, giving everyone their dose of adventure and adrenaline right on Siloso Beach.
Standing on the edge, 47m above ground, you look out towards the horizon. At that moment, everything stops. Nothing else matters. It's just you, the cool breeze blowing from the sea, and the bungy cord hanging between your feet.
The jump master counts, "Here we go! Five... Four... Three..."
You close your eyes, take a deep breath, exhale, and open your eyes again. A thousand questions run through your head, but only one matters:
Would you take that leap towards an exhilarating, life-changing experience?
"Two... One... BUNGY!"
1 x Bungy Jump
1 x Jumpers ONLY Tee
Access to Skybridge (Value $16)
1x AJ Hackett International Membership - 20% off worldwide!
*Let us know if you've done any activity with any of the AJ Hackett sites around the world, and we'll make sure you get the AJ HACKETT MEMBER'S DISCOUNT!
- Double Bungy jump deck with dual counter weight systems
- Jump height of 47m
- Minimum jump weight 40kg / Max jump weight 150kg
- Minimum height 120cm
- Minimum breaking strain of all equipment 2.2 tonnes
- Max number of jumpers 25 per hour
- 3.5m deep pool in jump zone with agitation type aeration system
- Jump menu offering 10 different jump styles
- Moving image and still photography capture
- Under 18, parental consent is needed.
PHOTO & VIDEO
The latest photo and video technology that lets you take your experience of a lifetime back home within minutes from your activity.
Our unique system allows us to capture your once in a lifetime moment, create your video, and deliver it to you in Full HD, ready to post on all your social media accounts.
- Minimum jump weight 40kg
- Maximum jump weight 130kg
- No age restriction as long as participant fits the harness and meets minimum requirements
Under 18 years old requires written parental consent
You need to inform us of:
High blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy,
epilepsy, dislocations (previous/present), neurological disorders, vertigo,
Please note - this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions:
We can Jump people in wheelchairs, people with
limited or no eyesight and many other cases.
Just call us to discuss further.
Before registration: Full refund
After registration: No refund
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BE AT THE SITE AT LEAST 15mins BEFORE YOUR BOOKED ACTIVITY
TO GIVE TIME FOR YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS.